Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wood Elf Update 6Dec09

Today I assembled the rest of the horses for the army. I then selected the wardancer figs for the two wardancer units, the glade riders, and the wild riders. I took care to have no duplicates in any unit, and I put the bigger hair models in the wild rider unit. Browsing through bits for musician instruments, I noticed the glade rider cloaks. I think the wardancers in the glade rider unit will be adorned with cloaks and spears on their backs and bows on their saddles. This will distinguish the glade riders from the wild riders. I've got enough wardancers left to be hawk riders. Although the hawk rider unit isn't part of my prime path list, I think wardancers riding hawks look fantastic. They will potentially be in my list for softer tournaments, and they'll carry the wardancer theme even further. I also have enough 2nd/3rd edition wardancers with light armour to be a unit of eternal guard if I need to get my core percentage up for tourneys like Core Competency.

No comments:

Post a Comment