Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wood Elf Update

So, after about an 8 month hiatus, I was able to get a lot done over Christmas break.

I revised my 2000 pt list as such:

1 Highborn @ 255.0 pts (Eternal Kindred; General; The Rhymer's Harp; An Annoyance of Nettlings)

1 Lvl3 Spellweaver @ 245.0 pts (Wildheart, Stone of Rebirth)

12 Dryads @ 144.0 pts
15 Eternal Guard @ 210.0 pts (Full command)
5 Glade Riders @ 147.0 pts (Musician; Standard Bearer)

3 Warhawk Riders @ 120.0 pts
7 Wild Riders of Kurnous @ 225.0 pts (Musician; Standard Bearer; War Banner)
4 Tree Kin @ 260.0 pts
4 Tree Kin @ 260.0 pts

Total Roster 1999 pts

Then I built 7 of the 8 treekin
I greenstuffed the loin cloths on the wild riders (shown) and glade riders along with applying cork and pumice to the bases.
Then I converted the 4 of the 5 glade riders to have bows, capes, spears, and a musician.  I plan to convert the standard bearer this week.


Then I planned the display base, and I got some woodland scenic tree materials.  In addition I got lightweight hydrocal casting plaster and rock molds.

No comments:

Post a Comment