Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rodge Podge 2011

Progress...

I finished stripping figs using Simple Green.  That is one aspect I really like about metal figs is the ease of re-use.


I got the squigs, herders, and hoppers glued to their bases.  Both the herders and the squigs were going to have a lot of issues with ranking up.  So I based a lot of them at angles instead of straight forward.  Also, tilted the long herder pitch forks upward so they could rank up as well.


I also got a good amount of them based with pumice and cork.  I was concerned I wouldn't be able to afford the extra time to use pumice instead of gluing sand.  However, by using pumice, I was able to skip the step of filling in or taping over the gaps in the base slots.  The pumice doesn't sink in to the gaps like sand does.  So, I don't think using pumice added much time at all.


I also found the fig I am using for the tzeentch herald, but more on that later.

3 comments:

  1. looking forward to more of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xender
    xender app
    xender apk
    xender downloading
    xender install
    Since the new update has been released as an APK, Xender fans will need to manually download and install it on their smartphones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happymod ios
    happymod download
    happymod descargar
    However, by using pumice, I was able to skip the step of filling in or taping over the gaps in the base slots.

    ReplyDelete