Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rodge Podge 2011

Progress...

I finished stripping figs using Simple Green.  That is one aspect I really like about metal figs is the ease of re-use.


I got the squigs, herders, and hoppers glued to their bases.  Both the herders and the squigs were going to have a lot of issues with ranking up.  So I based a lot of them at angles instead of straight forward.  Also, tilted the long herder pitch forks upward so they could rank up as well.


I also got a good amount of them based with pumice and cork.  I was concerned I wouldn't be able to afford the extra time to use pumice instead of gluing sand.  However, by using pumice, I was able to skip the step of filling in or taping over the gaps in the base slots.  The pumice doesn't sink in to the gaps like sand does.  So, I don't think using pumice added much time at all.


I also found the fig I am using for the tzeentch herald, but more on that later.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to more of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete