Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rodge Podge 2011

Got most of the conversion work done on the army tonight.  My final conversion was inspired this morning while listening to the latest PointHammered podcast!  Definately not for public viewing.

I also got a start on basecoating.  I planned ahead and took Thursday and Friday off work to make sure I have enough time to finish the army.  I believe it will get done pretty nicely.  Plus, I've got friends (Domus!) betting against me.  So, that will just make it that much more satisfying.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck Tom! I'm thinking next week I'm going to be doing a Gobbo round-up post...just tons of great gobbo blogging going on! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shareit apk
    shareit for android
    shareit for pc
    shareit for ios
    shareit pc
    My final conversion was inspired this morning while listening to the latest PointHammered podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. framaroot
    framaroot apk
    I planned ahead and took Thursday and Friday off work to make sure I have enough time to finish.

    ReplyDelete